Home Forums Content Creation Need advice.

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jessicc 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

MaryTurner
    Community Member

Hi guys, I’m now trying to find some idea for my term paper in Law School, but frankly speaking, I can’t choose any. What can you advise?

Jakedav
    Community Member

Interesting thoughts!

Willabby
    Community Member

Hi guys, I’m now trying to find some idea for my term paper in Law School, but frankly speaking, I can’t choose any. What can you advise?

It would be better if you tell us what you you know and like most of all, as it is really difficult to advise anything without this information. Last year I was writing a term paper about Alimony, Spousal support, and other maintenance, I’d recommend this topic, as problems relating to it are very popular, and you’ll find much information about it anywhere.

Jessicc
    Community Member

I think the best option will be applying to a writing service. You can read reviews on this site OnlineWritersRating to understand what people say about the services, and which one will be reliable. Their reviews are always true and fresh, and they are based on the customers’ feedback, so you can trust these reviews, and the services they recommend.

Login so you can join the discussion! Login Register