Home Forums Article Talk Oathbreaker Starter Decks: Build Your Own Battlebox

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fenbenlab 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

Spellman
    Oathmaster

Question: What happens when you tell one of the creators of Oathbreaker about Project Oathbuilder? What happens if this creator happens to have 10 yea
    [See the full post at: Oathbreaker Starter Decks: Build Your Own Battlebox]

Khatruman
    Community Member

Thank you so much for these deck techs!  I built a battle box and only had to pay a little over $30 to get the cards I didn’t have.  Have them in a tray with color coded sleeves.  My friends and I have played a few exciting games.  I even took them to a Boy Scout camping trip and got a couple more kids hooked on the format.  I love how the decks play off each other, one keeping check on the other.  Really good for experienced and new players and evens the odds considerably.

Spellman
      Oathmaster

How have your friends been enjoying them?  Are they helping to convert new players? =)

tampatubandtilerefinishing
    Community Member
    <label>Don’t replace your bathroom fixtures, restore them! Team Tampa Tub & Tile Refinishing can repair all your major bath pieces. We specialize in bathtub reglazing, tile refinishing, shower resurfacing, countertop refinishing and cabinet resurfacing. For half the cost or less you can renovate your entire bathroom without messy demo, pricey new fixtures or expensive installation costs. We service all of Tampa and Hillsborough County in Florida. We refinish hotels, single family homes, resorts, vacation rentals, schools, gyms, fitness centers, recreation centers, retail buildings, restaurants and more. If you have cabinets, tubs, tile, shower or countertops in need of restoration, we’re the team to call.</label>

bostontubs
    Community Member
    <label>Restore your tub, tile, shower, sink or countertop like new again with Boston Bathtub Boys refinishing services. We finish most projects in 1-2 days so you won’t be without a bathroom for very long. Your newly resurfaced and reglazed tub, tile or sink will last for years because we only use the highest quality commercial grade materials and professional equipment. Serving the entire city – Allston, Back Bay, Bay Village, Beacon Hill, Brighton, Charlestown, Chinatown-Leather District, Dorchester, Downtown Boston, East Boston, Fenway-Kenmore, Hyde Park, Jamaica Plain, Mattapan, Mid-Dorchester, Mission Hill, North End, Roslindale, Roxbury, South Boston, South End, West End and West Roxbury.</label>

fenbenlab
    Community Member

fenbenlab fenbendazole tablets

https://www.fenbenlab.com/product/fenbendazole-bulk-powder/

Login so you can join the discussion! Login Register