Home Forums Deck Talk Sarkhan Turns

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  WilliamAsype 1 month ago.

• Author

Dorotheus
    Community Member

Sarkhan Time Warp
    I’m working on this deck the title kind of says what kind of deck it is. There are minor differences in what I own and this list, Nexus of Fate is kind of expensive and a pain to get right now, so I’m not exactly worried about it.

Spellman
    Oathmaster

What’s your plan with Final Fortune?

Dorotheus
    Community Member

It’s a card I’ve always wanted to play but since the best thing to do is usually put it on Isochron Scepter, now I have a place where I can actually play it more functionally.
    So its just to take a few extra turns as much as mana will allow, and let the end step trigger happen and then end the turn with Sundial of the Infinite. Also combos with Hivemind, if people don’t have a way to stop the trigger, they lose, which is kind of if I can rush it out plan.
    It’s hard to plan things out really well without an active meta, but this is my starting point to have a deck.

There is a discord channel on tappedout where a good number of people have been discussing the format and a few people have at least written up lists.

Spellman
    Oathmaster

I love that this format lets you do things like play cards that you love but that you can’t actually usually play.

WilliamAsype
    Community Member

all drugs[/url] canamerica drugs inc winnipeg manitoba reliable canadian pharmacies online/#www canadianprescriptiondrugstore com

Login so you can join the discussion! Login Register