Home Forums Deck Talk Teferi, Time Raveler // Echoing Truth

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  DM25 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

DM25
    Community Member

Category: Budget(below $100)

Deck List: https://www.mtggoldfish.com/deck/1950083#paper

Deck Tech: This freshly made deck since I obtained Teferi, Time Raveler as a birthday present a few days ago(May 23). I have only played it one time since then and I wasn’t able to get to do its full potential. I called the deck Teferi, Time to Mill-Draw-Win because i’m running a few mill cards like the likes of Psychic Corrosion because for every card i draw my opponents mill 2, and the new Jace, Wielder of Mysteries which I can tick up to make an opponent mill 2 and I draw a card. Draw because i’m running the likes of Brainstorm, Loyal Drake which makes me draw every combat step even if Loyal Drake is not attacking as long as I control my Commander\Oathbreaker, and i’m also running Bident of Thassa which whenever one of my creatures deals combat damage to a player I draw. I hope to win by just milling my opponents.

Feel free to play it, test it, and tweak it as you wish.

I would also like to know what would you remove or add, and feel free to comment.

Thanks for Reading, Have an amazing day and keep on #Oathbreaking.

DM25
    Community Member

Login so you can join the discussion! Login Register