Home Forums Content Creation Who had the same problem?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jessicc 3 weeks, 3 days ago.

• Author

MaryTurner
    Community Member

Hello friends! I need your advice, recently I got an assignment to write an essay on book review, and frankly speaking, I can`t even choose the book for my essay.

Jessicc
    Community Member

Can you clear up what is your problem? Do you want us to recommend you a book? I can’t do it, as I don’t know what books you read.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Jessicc.

MaryTurner
    Community Member

To be honest, I`m not fond of reading, and read very rarely because of lack of time.

Jessicc
    Community Member

Here`re some recommendations
    First, a review gives the reader a concise summary of the content. This includes a relevant description of the topic as well as its overall perspective, argument, or purpose.

Second, and more importantly, a review offers a critical assessment of the content. This involves your reactions to the work under review: what strikes you as noteworthy, whether or not it was effective or persuasive, and how it enhanced your understanding of the issues at hand.

Finally, in addition to analyzing the work, a review often suggests whether or not the audience would appreciate it.

Jakedav
    Community Member

I gad the same problem, but when I found a good service, I have no problems with my college papers.

Jessicc
    Community Member

Of course, you can turn to some services

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Jessicc.
    • This reply was modified 3 weeks, 3 days ago by  Jessicc.

Login so you can join the discussion! Login Register