Home Forums MTG Finance Why shouldn't we sleep on cotton pillowcases?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  ritcha 1 month ago.

• Author

ritcha
    Community Member

Calm down, I am not forcing you to buy a silk pillowcase, 1) as there are other options at affordable prices and 2) a little investment will help keep your hair healthy and frizz free. If you’ve ever woken up with a messy hair or feeling dry .. you may need to reconsider your pillowcase. I asked an expert why cotton pillowcases spoil people’s hair. The answer is .. cotton will absorb moisture while silk traps it. So when you sleep on a silk or satin pillowcase The oil from the hair remains instead of being absorbed, leaving the hair nourished and less dry, which is beneficial for hair, especially frizz-prone hair.

Silk and satin pillowcases have smooth fabrics..like sexy lingerie. Which is gentle on your skin and hair So don’t be afraid that it will leave wrinkles on your face when you wake up. Plus, you can spread your hair freely without worrying about friction. Now, do you understand why you should invest in silk or satin pillowcases? Can’t throw away my cotton pillowcase? Then try putting a silk scarf on your head before going to bed. This method can be used for all types of hair, especially natural hair.

Read related news:สมัครjoker

Login so you can join the discussion! Login Register